Our long sleeved tops with fold over mitten cuffs protect baby from scratching their face!
We searched the world for the softest merino wool fabric, and we're now thrilled to receive lots of wonderful feedback from our loyal customers about how soft our products feel!
- cuffs fold over into mittens for baby's hands, protecting from self-scratching
- envelope neckline to make dressing baby easy
- drop hem at the back for comfortable fit over nappy
- 100% hand picked 17.5 micron superfine merino wool
- 200 gsm highly breathable cool mesh knit fabric made in Italy
- suitable for summer and winter
- 17.5 micron merino is medically proven to help reduce child eczema
- wool is naturally low fire risk compared to other fibres
- Merino wool is a natural, sustainable and biodegradable fibre
- machine washable
- made in Australia
Colour: pale grey-lilac. Sometimes the colour can be described as a pretty grey, and at other times, a pale lilac. So we call it "pale grey-lilac"!
Sizes: 000, 00, 0 and 1. (See size guide for more information.)
Size tip: Standard fitting garment designed to be worn over the top of a Merineo singlet. Our Italian made fabric is stretchy, always returns to its original shape, making these tops a quality and long lasting garment for your baby.
Free shipping: Spend over $100 to qualify for free shipping to Australian destinations.