Caring for your Merineo
Our products are made from superfine merino wool and are easy to care for -
- wash on a wool cycle, or a delicate cycle at less than 40 degrees Celsius
- use an approved wool detergent
- do not leave product to soak
- do not wring
- dry flat or on the line
- to extend the life of your product, do not dry in direct sunlight
- do not tumble dry
- to give your product a 'polished' finished, iron using a warm (not hot) iron
Always follow the care instructions on the label of your product.
With any sleeping bag, it's not a good idea to allow your child to walk or crawl around in it whilst wearing it because it's unsafe. Your child may trip over. Further, the sleep product could snag on a sharp surface causing a run in the beautiful wool fabric.
We've collaborated with Woolmark to bring you a FREE care guide for merino wool products. It includes instructions on how to remove baby excrement and the like from your merino wool garment. Merino Wool Care Guide