Caring for your Merineo
Our products are made from 100% superfine merino wool, excluding the trimmings, and are easy to care for -
- wash on a wool cycle, or a delicate cycle at less than 40 degrees Celsius
- use an approved wool detergent
- do not leave product to soak
- do not wring
- dry flat or on the line
- to extend the life of your product, do not dry in direct sunlight
- do not tumble dry
- to give your product a 'polished' finished, iron using a warm (not hot) iron
Always follow the care instructions on the label of your product.
With any toddler sleeping bag, it's not a good idea to allow your toddler to walk around in it whilst wearing it. It's unsafe in the event your child trips over, and the fabric can easily snag on a sharp surface causing a run in the beautiful wool fabric.
We've collaborated with Woolmark to bring you a FREE care guide for merino wool products. It includes instructions on how to remove baby excrement and the like from your merino wool garment! Merino Wool Care Guide