Our Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags are made from 100% superfine merino being soft on your child's skin. Merino wool is a natural and breathable fibre grown in Australia, and its unique thermoregulating properties help regulate body temperature, assisting your child to sleep better, and making merino wool suitable for year round use.
We're thrilled this product was recently awarded "FINALIST" in the Baby Sleeping Bag category of the Clean & Conscious Awards!
Size: 6-24 months;
Room temperature: 18C - 28C
- Underarm press studs increase armhole size as baby grows
- Bottom opening YKK zipper in side seam for sleepy nappy changes
- 18.5 micron merino fabric knitted locally in Australia
- Lightweight double knit fabric for comfort, elasticity and durability
- 200 gsm fabric weight, suitable for room temperatures ranging 18C - 28C
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia
- Independently tested and compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame
Sleeping bag dimensions: chest width 35cm, from neck to bottom 92cm, leg area width 57cm