Our Sleepy Animal Baby Sleeping Bags are designed for cooler temperatures and made from two layers of the softest natural fibres.
The outer layer is 100% organic cotton and the inner lining 100% superfine merino, creating a naturally comfortable and cosy sleeping bag for your infant.
Designed with your baby's safety and comfort at the forefront, merino wool is a natural and breathable fibre grown in Australia; the tiny air pockets in each individual fibre helping regulate body temperature, enabling a better sleep. Merino's moisture wicking features help draw moisture away from the skin, keeping your baby comfortable. Layer your baby's sleepwear clothing for year round use.
Size: 3-12 months
Room temperature: 12C - 22C
Other Colours: Milky Blue and Mint
- Armholes close using press studs to swaddle baby
- Open armholes once baby can roll for 'arms out'
- Two way zipper for sleepy nappy changes
- 18.5 micron superfine merino 200 gsm double knit lining feels silky soft
- Unbleached organic cotton 250 gsm luxurious outer layer
- Both fabrics made locally in Australia
- Sleepy animals screen printed locally using environmentally friendly water based dyes
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia, with premium finish such as the fully lined zipper
- Independently tested and compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame
Sleeping bag dimensions: chest width 26cm, neck to bottom 75cm, leg area width 37cm