Our Merino Baby Sleeping Bags are made from 100% superfine merino, feeling soft on your child's skin.
Merino wool is a natural and breathable fibre grown in Australia, with tiny airpockets in each individual fibre helping regulate body temperature, enabling a better sleep. Merino's moisture wicking features help draw moisture away from the skin, keeping baby comfortable, making merino the fibre of choice.
Size: 3-12 months
Room temperature: 18C - 28C
Other colours: Pink Blossom and Soft Grey
- Before baby rolls, swaddle baby with armhole press studs closed
- Open armholes using press studs once baby can roll
- Two way zipper for sleepy nappy changes
- Merino fabric knitted locally in Australia
- Lightweight double knit 18.5 micron merino fabric for comfort, elasticity and durability
- 200 gsm fabric weight, suitable for room temperatures ranging 18C - 28C
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia
- Independently tested and compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame
Sleeping bag dimensions: chest width 26cm, neck to bottom 75cm, leg area width 37cm