- tuck baby's Arms In so baby is snug by closing armholes to swaddle baby, or
- open armholes using press studs for baby to sleep with Arms Out.
At about 5 months old, baby may start to roll and for safety reasons needs their arms free, making this sleeping bag the perfect solution.
- Fabric made in Italy from luxuriously soft 100% superfine merino.
- Merino wool is a natural and eco-friendly fibre with unique thermal properties, proven to help babies sleep better and is suitable for use in all 4 seasons.
- Choose from our lightweight "cool mesh" fabric, a highly breathable option, or our midweight option in a double interlock knit. The cool mesh might be more suitable for warmer climates, and both are lovely and soft. for your baby to snuggle into.
- Machine washable.
- Compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard.
Your growing baby
When baby outgrows this sleeping bag, transition to our Toddler Sleeping Bag for 6 - 24 month olds.