- tuck baby's Arms In so baby is snug by closing armholes to swaddle baby, or
- open armholes using press studs for baby to sleep with Arms Out.
At about 5 months old, baby may start to roll and for safety reasons needs their arms free, making this sleeping bag the perfect solution.
- Fabric made in Italy from luxuriously soft 100% superfine 17.5 micron merino.
- Merino wool is a natural and eco-friendly fibre with unique thermal properties, proven to help babies sleep better and is suitable for use in all 4 seasons.
- Choose from our lightweight "cool mesh" fabric, a highly breathable fabric, or our midweight option in a double interlock knit.
- Machine washable.
- Compliant with AS/NZS 1249:2014 Children's nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame.
Your growing baby
When baby outgrows this sleeping bag, transition to our Toddler Sleeping Bag for 6 - 24 month olds.
Add a Child Singlet to your order! Free shipping to Australian destinations when you spend over $100. Shipping automatically calculated at checkout.