- keep baby snug by closing armholes to swaddle baby, or
- open armholes using press studs for baby to sleep with arms out.
At about 5 months old, baby may start to roll and for safety reasons needs to have her 'arms out', making this sleeping bag the perfect solution for a safe sleep.
- Highly breathable and stretchy merino fabric specially selected to keep baby comfortable
- 17.5 micron merino fabric knitted in Italy using Australian merino wool
- 200 gsm fabric weight, suitable for room temperatures ranging 18-30C
- 2-way zipper for night time nappy changes
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia
- Independently tested and compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame.
Free shipping - Add a Child Singlet to your order! Free shipping to Australian destinations when you spend over $100. Shipping automatically calculated at checkout.