Our Sleepy Animal Baby Sleeping Bags are designed for cooler temperatures and made from two layers of the softest natural fibres.
Designed with your baby's safety and comfort at the forefront, merino wool is a natural and breathable fibre grown in Australia; the tiny air pockets in each individual fibre help regulate body temperature, enabling a better sleep. Merino's moisture wicking features help draw moisture away from the skin, keeping your baby comfortable. Layer your baby's sleepwear clothing for year round use.
Our premium merino and unbleached organic cotton fabrics are knitted in Australia by an eco-conscious mill, with the sleepy animals screen printed by a local studio.. Our garments are sewn in Melbourne by experienced makers, creating a premium sleeping bag for your little one.
Size: 3-12 months
Room temperature: 12C - 22C
Other Sleepy Animal Colours: Russet and Mint
- Armholes close using press studs to swaddle baby
- Open armholes once baby can roll for 'arms out'
- Two way zipper for sleepy nappy changes
- 18.5 micron superfine merino 200 gsm double knit lining feels silky soft
- Unbleached organic cotton 250 gsm luxurious outer layer
- Both fabrics made locally in Australia
- Sleepy animals screen printed locally using environmentally friendly water based dyes
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia, with premium finish such as the fully lined zipper
- Independently tested and compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame
Sleeping bag dimensions: chest width 26cm, neck to bottom 75cm, leg area width 37cm